Monday, January 18, 2010

Mini Reunion in Sandy Oregon,Late September 2009,Class of 1953

We went to see Dominic and Joe Martella's classmate Eugene Normand in Sandy Oregon in September of 2009..We had seen Eugene and his wife in 2008 at the High School Reunion. Sadly, he was much changed due to ill health.



Three classmates from Pennsylvania had a mini-reunion at one of their classmates homes in
Sandy, Oregon. From left to right, Eugene Normand, Dominic Covolo and Joe Martella.


Eugene and his wife Nona had a home with a wonderful view. Nona fixed us lunch.


It was wonderful for the guys to be able to get together,


This was the view from Eugene and Nona's back deck.


Eugene and his gracious wife Nona on the deck of their home.

Update on Eugene Normand: Sadly Eugene Normand Passed Away about three months after this visit.



3 comments:

  1. I'm happy you have these things written down...keep it coming! xox toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eugene had a view of Mt Hood from his back deck..He said, "When I look at that Mountain, I know there is a God,"

    ReplyDelete