Thursday, June 30, 2016

The Ghost And Me....

My mother and we three kids all went on the train from Virginia Beach to Asheville... It was during the second world war..and my Dad had gone to work in the factories in Ohio..My mom had her hands full with three kids on the train. I was 5 and my sister was 3 and Stephen was 9. 

Mom told me that she had gone to sleep with Mary on her lap and I got up and started wondering around. Then she said that her father came and tapped her on the shoulder. Here is a photo of her Father. and my Mother shortly before he died..




Her father had been dead for nine years. Well, he said, “Chib, go and see about your little girl. Go and see about Sallie. She is in danger.” She came and found me and I was hypnotically staring down at the rails going by where two of the train cars joined.” She snatched me up and took me back to our seat. By then the ghost was gone. My personal view is that it was an angel that took the form of her father, to come and warn her, saving my life. I talked to Cousin Vikki about this and she thinks that Grandpa Pat is my guardian Angel...We got back to West Asheville and we were very tan and brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment